Wednesday, February 2, 2011

.Welcome to the Fancy Napkin!

Hello My Friends + Family!

So first I must welcome everyone to my first blog posting. This was something that I've been thinking about doing for some time now, however, never had the courage (and if I was honest, probably a little bit of sheer laziness) to go about doing it. But here I am. And I am proud to say I DID IT.

This blog 'idea' started when I found myself continually reading some of my favorite sites and wanting to make an opinion of my own. Now, for those of you who know me, you understand that I may have a small (or large) opinion on just about everything, and that's where this blog comes into play. I'm hoping to share some of my most favorite ideas, a few random thoughts, some creative crafts, tasty new recipes, home decorating, my new passion - gardening, and even a little party planning. Really, I'm just hoping this blog brings out my creative inner self, that I rarely get to explore. And share.

I'm also hoping this blog brings you some new ideas, puts a smile on your face, and adds a little bit of creativeness that I know you all have in you. Thanks for listening.

So without further ado, Welcome. Please stay a while. Grab that cup of tea, and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i think comments are pretty awesome!